Monday, January 23, 2012

Uncommon Objects - Austin

Another one of my favorite places. I took a trip to Austin, TX last year, and took a visit to Uncommon Objects a few times during my week stay. There was so much to see, if the weather wasn't so beautiful I would have stayed all day. Around every corner there was a new theme, and the products ranged from victorian to mid-century modern, art deco to arts and crafts. They have something for everyone! If you are ever in Austin you should check them out at 1512 S. Congress Ave. While you're there check out all the great vintage clothes and costumes at their neighbor Lucy in Disguise.
Love this patio chair, and the great chandelier!

A display of vintage clothing from one of the vendors.

I loved this display, lots of rustic elements.

Beautiful vanity back there, I wish I wasn't so against painting wood furniture.

Even their sign is cute!

Look for the rabbit!


Lucy in Disguise!

These pictures can't even begin to show you just how much stuff there is to see.

Racks and racks of vintage!

No comments:

Post a Comment